Thursday, March 7, 2013

Capturing The Blue Sky


Live in the moment and don't hold anything back.  Make your first impression the best impression.  Give the people something that they will remember you in a positive way.  Put your best foot forward,  stand tall and be confident.  You have nothing to lose.  

I am exposing myself in my music and giving it all I've got.  Everyday I am improving and I want the world to know it.  I put in countless hours to perfect my craft and I love the results.  Today I'll be in the studio. After the music is complete I will have enough material to start performing.  I love being on stage.  It gives me a rush like surfing does.  I get in then zone. 

I am working on getting my music heard by those who are in the next level of the industry.  I am getting positive feedback and I am very proud of myself for taking that next step.  I have invested a lot of money on myself to get to this point.  It was definitely well worth it.  I am going to be shooting music videos also.  The time to take my career to the next level is now.  It's time to make some moves and stay prepared for the next chapter of my life.

You can listen from your smartphone here and also download my music right here:


Make it a great day,

A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment