Friday, March 8, 2013

Sitting on the dock of the bay


It feels good to be me right now.  I have accomplished so much in so little time.  It is an amazing feeling.  Without struggle there is no progress.  I am happy to be at this point in life.  Finally the planets have aligned and I'm in the right solar system.  Passion and hard work is finally paying off.  Whether you believe in me or not, all that matters is that I believe in myself.  I know what I have  gone thru to get where I am today.  I did it all on my own with the support of those who genuinely care about me.  In return, I offer the same respect as well.  I do my best to stay optimistic and spread that energy everywhere I go.  Its the Law of Attraction.  The energy that you send out into the universe will be the energy you receive in return.  Its a bold statement and I firmly believe in it.

We all have a choice on how we want our days to go.  It starts with your mood and attitude from the moment you wake up in the morning.  Believe me, you know the saying, "You must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed today."  It may be an old saying, but its true.  Take on the day with an open mind and see where your daily adventures will take you.  Stay confident and don't have any doubts about yourself.  Remember its your energy that matters most.  Its up to us how we wanna live.  

Stay cool and keep it smooth. 

You can listen from your phone and download music right here:



A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment