Saturday, March 9, 2013

Its such a beautiful life...

                                                                  Photo: Sheila Piala

The cold air coming off the mountains is very refreshing and takes me back when I was camping in Yosemite and Kings Canyon.  The feeling gives me so much peace of mind.  Its relaxing to the soul.  Something about being in the wilderness just does it for me.  It brings a time of reflection on life.  I feel so privileged to live here.  I feel so privileged to be alive after everything I have been through.  Life is so good right now.   I am blessed with good karma.  I have paid my dues and debts to society.  I am free.  

I am 31 years old and everything kinda changed for me.  I have a beautiful son that I love so much, closer connections with my family and I cherish the relationships I have with the people who love and care about me.  My dad always said this kind of stuff would happen.  In my case, I love to have a good time so it just happened a little later in my life.  I wish what I knew now that I would've had the wisdom in my 20's.  But what the hell, I was just having a great time and enjoying life to the fullest.  

Life should be an adventure...

You can listen from your phone and download music right here:


Aloha,
 
A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment