Sunday, March 10, 2013

Make it count...


                                                 Photo: Sheila Piala

The decisions we make ultimately determine our future.  It's all about taking chances.  Do things that will take you out of your comfort zone and be courageous.  Take calculated risks that will get you ahead in life.  I never expected things in my life to turn out this way, but I was willing to take the risk.  I don't wanna wake up one day and dread on the things I never did or accomplished.  No way,  I want to be able to know I am doing everything I want and need to be doing on this adventure.  Life is a ride.  Make sure you enjoy everything you learn to better prepare yourself for any situation life throws at you. 

Stay cool, calm and collective.  Patience is the best quality anyone can have.  


Aloha Sunday,


A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment