Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stand up for what you believe in

 

 In my opinion,  I believe everyone's voice should be heard.  Speak up, because people are paying attention and listening. That is why I do what I do.  Running multiple websites and making music to get my voice heard by the people.  I wanna gain true fans that will appreciate everything I do and stand for.  I stand for equality and positive thinking.  I pay attention to what's going on in the world and spread the word.  I believe we should all be socially conscious.  But like I said its just my opinion.  People are gonna be the way they wanna be regardless.  But if in some way I can spark a new idea, then that makes me happy.  It is a job well done.  I wanna inspire people to be better and  for them to follow their passions.  Don't waste your life away.  Don't take it for granted.  Life is a luxury and can be anything we want it to be.  Believe in yourself because I believe in you too.

One Love,

A.G.

To listen to my music from your phone or computer and download songs go here:


No comments:

Post a Comment