Friday, March 22, 2013

Whatever it takes

 
Just like the photo, life is a paradise and I'm doing all I can to keep it that way.  Whatever it takes.  Enjoying every possible moment, slowing the mind down from all that noise and changing the thinking habits we create.  Let destiny manifold into reality.  Your life can be whatever you want it to be.  Life is your own perception of it.  I may not be the richest man in the world and I am far from perfection, but I am still happy.  I do believe I am a great role model and I love to spread those good vibes.  There is a bumper sticker with some palm trees and it says "No Bad Days."  That's how I dream my life is.  When you can feel it, believe it, and see it, there is nothing in the world that is unattainable.  With some dedication, discipline, and inspiration the journey is amazing.  Life is a gift from God, so live it up and never hold back.
 Listen and download from your phone or computer right here:


A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment