Tuesday, April 2, 2013

90 days sober...



When I was drinking, my life was that boat in the picture ready to get smashed.  No control over my life.  The alcohol controlled me.  I couldn't go without drinking for more than 3 days max.  Life was miserable and I was masking all my pain and emotions.  Everything was bottled up and I was an explosion waiting to happen.  Then it all came crashing down on New Years.   A very expensive and reckless 2 day binge in Orange County.  I don't know what I was thinking at all.  I almost drove to Michigan to meet with my tribal shaman to help heal me.  All it took were the words of some very special people in my life.  I came home after almost driving all the way to Vegas.  Reality hit me and I was at risk of losing everything.  I stopped on January 3rd.  

Since then, nothing but good things and great opportunities have been happening.  I can wake up feeling good again.  I feel healthy and I fell back on my music.  It helped save my life.

We all have our own demons.

A.G.

You can listen and download music from your phone and computer right here:



No comments:

Post a Comment