Monday, April 1, 2013

Fear of the Unknown

 

Optimism is our biggest weapon in the human arsenal.  A way to overlook problems and disadvantages to see the positive out of a situation.  Always prepare for the worse and hope for the best.  If you stay ready, you don't have to get ready.  Preparation is key for everything.  It all starts from the moment you are awaken and the type of mood you are in.  Life can be simple or tough, but regardless you must be motivated.  Think of the brighter side of things, stay present and conscious.  When I reflect on my life, I usually look an extra 10% further at where my life is heading.  Not expecting too much and dreaming of any improvements I could make to my livelihood.  Positive gains whether huge or minimal are still gains and that's what matters most.  

Optimism is our best friend...

A.G.

You can listen and download from your phone, device or computer right here:



No comments:

Post a Comment