Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Free Falling

 

What are you doing to make a positive impact in the universe?   Are you dedicating yourself for the improvement of mankind?

I have always felt like I need to give back to society.  There are so many things that I have learned by paying attention to the world.  Especially when I have traveled, I would take in the culture.  Embrace the people and learn what they have to teach me.  It has given me an open mind and an opportunity to see situations without a pessimistic point of view.  It always go back being optimistic about life.  Your attitude will determine the path you take.  Choose your words wisely and gracefully walk through life.  There is no rush, only the time on our watches and phones.  Take advantage of the day and take the opportunity to make an impact for the world.  

One Love,


A.G.

You can listen and download music from your phone and computer right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment