Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Making some moves...

 

 Well the time finally arrived for my first music video, Automatic Graphix.  Perfect timing I think.  The quality in my music has gone to a whole new level.  But if your gonna do it, YOU BETTER DO IT RIGHT.  Its what the audience deserves. You need to take it serious if you want people to take you serious.  I wanna shout out my boy @rileyreal for making it happen and believing in my talent and my craft.  This music is my livelihood.  Take into consideration that this music is what pays my bills.  I have two albums you can purchase right here on my blog.  I am so versatile with my music.  I am a songwriter and can write music to anything.  But it all starts first and foremost with my guitar.  Self taught at age 19.  I am asking you to check out all of my material.  The roots from Addicted Melodies my first album that's all acoustic guitar.  My 2nd album produced by the legendary @Ronnieking Devil's Playground.  Such a high quality production on that album.  This mixtape I am working on now is almost complete.  All I ask is that you appreciate my hard work in this music.

I love all of you for your support.

A.G.




1 comment:

  1. Great job on the vid A.G.!! Thank you for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete