Monday, April 8, 2013

Good Karma


Today is a very big day.  I get the opportunity to release my first music video.  I am very glad Riley Real was willing to shoot it for me.  I will be seeing the finished product this afternoon and it will be available for you to watch soon after.  This is very exciting for me.  I take my music seriously and always want to put out high quality material for you to listen to.  Nothing less than the best.  

Take the good things that happen to you in stride and don't take it for granted.  Appreciate what you have and love the simple things that make you happy.  Don't sacrifice your happiness for anyone.  The world is yours and everything is within arms reach.  Embrace the good things you have in your life.  We only live once.  
So let me tell you...
Enjoy your life and live it up to the fullest

A.G.

You can listen and download music from your phone and computer right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment