Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'll get right back up



 Do you ever feel like someone is holding you back from the sweet bliss we often crave?  The bottled up negativity they feed on everyday and wanna put it on us.  I do not understand why some people just can't be cool.  Imagine being trapped inside a terrible toxic relationship.  You need to transcend and move forward.  Don't let anything or anyone hold you back.  Get out!!!

Move on to bigger and better things.  The simple joy of being happy with a smile on your face.  Surround yourself with people that you can reflect positive energy from one another.  Be radiant and people will day dream in your aura. Give people hope and something to look forward to.  The best has yet to come.  I would hope things get better than this.  I'm 31 years old and I still feel that I'm physically in shape.  Its great to exercise, get the endorphins going and your blood flowing.  Stay at a consciousness that allows you to be aware of the beautiful things life has to offer.  We only live once so go for broke, don't give up, and stay positive.

I hope everyone has a great aloha Sunday,

Gigz

You can listen and download my music from your phone or computer right here:

1 comment: