Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mellow chill moods

 

Its all about the positive vibrations.  Mellow chill moods.  Good vibes!  It feels so good to be working on songs I have written on my guitar.  My original pieces of work.  Priceless.  I have so much fun writing songs.  Whether it be hip hop, reggae, jazz, r & b, rock, country, whatever, I just love telling stories.  That's what music is all about.  Having fun.  It takes me to a higher level of awareness in my spirit.  Letting love just spill out all over my music.  I want you to absorb the music and truly enjoy the melodies.  

\What is it that you enjoy?  What takes you to that higher level of consciousness? 

 Shirts and cd's are all coming soon.  Everything is coming together.  

Thank you for stopping by...

A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment