Friday, April 26, 2013

Today is wonderful day...

 

 The time has finally come for more music.  These songs I have written myself.  I will work with friends and family to make it all come together.  These songs are my masterpieces and I have been waiting a long time to work on them.  This new music was written on my guitar.  Now I have the ability to make my music speak on a visual level.  I am very excited to work with my fellow musicians on this.  Taking my abilities and producing my own music.  The way I want it to sound.  My producer Ronnie King told me long ago that I would be a great producer some day.  And that day is now.  I will also be introducing my cousin Christine on vocals, my cousin Sal on guitar, my good friend from The Return, Justin Dempsey, and my new friend JP on keys.  I have been looking forward to this day for a long time.  Ironically, if I never started rapping again I probably wouldn't have been able to make this all come together.  Things all happen for a reason.  I truly believe this is my life's destiny.  

And I leave you with this,

Make the right choices in life and things will surely come together.  Aloha.

Abel G.

Listen and download my music for free from here:



No comments:

Post a Comment