Thursday, April 18, 2013

Just A Coincidence

 
 We live life just coasting
Ordinary people no need for boasting
You might see us out in public holding hands 
Or on the couch watching a movie on demand
She's chilling with me cuz she knows I'm the man
She's my lady now so now you suckas gotta scram
I'm locking her down, holding her up
Grabbing on those hips, you know I love her so much
It feels so good to be finished with my album. It is a very great piece of material.  You can listen from start to finish.  I hope you enjoy it, share it and spread the word.  Spread those good positive vibes.  
Thank you so much for all the support, it is very appreciated.

One love...

A.G.

You can download for FREE and listen to my music right here from your phone or computer:

No comments:

Post a Comment