Friday, April 12, 2013

Never forget where you come from

 
 A great friend and supporter RIP Eddie.  Always going for the biggest waves.  Respect.


 This all started as a grassroots project.  I would say when I was 19 years old when I started learning guitar.  I was 12 years old when I started writing poetry.  Everything started falling into place as a songwriter by age 20.  There is so much material that I have from back then, I just wish I could remember it.  There were so many genres of music that I was into.  I believe everything has developed me into the artist I am today.  I really want to thank everyone for their support.  Especially the people who believed in me from the start.  I have been doing music for quite awhile now.  Evolving as an artist before your eyes.  Constantly learning how to become better at my craft.  This is an everyday thing for me.  I do what I love and I love what I do.  Music is fun.  It is not just a job. If you aren't having fun, then what's the point.  I enjoy doing what I do.  The highest of all highs is being on stage performing.  It feels like getting barreled when your surfing.  The endorphins are flowing and everything is all good.  

I.A.G.B

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.  One love...

A.G.

You can listen and download music for FREE from your phone or computer right here:



No comments:

Post a Comment