Saturday, April 13, 2013

Gotta keep it moving

 

Keep your audience fresh with new product.  It's a feeding frenzy when it comes to this music.  People don't wanna fall on stale ears. I am a songwriter and I am always writing new music.  Its what I love.  Its my true passion.  Everything is falling into place accordingly.  Timing is everything in life and right now I feel its my time.  I can see so much perfection from the last time I was in the studio.  I mean everything was done in one take.  I should know how to do my thing by now.  A huge shout out to JP from Castaway studios.  A true working studio, not a bring all my friends so they can get fucked up studio...Its work for me.  What is it to you?  The mixtape is almost complete and your gonna see the growth of  me as an artist.  And the new project I am gonna work on as well will catapult me to the top.  I am a musician.

I hope you all have a great day...one love

A.G.

You can listen and download music for FREE from your phone or computer right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment