Sunday, April 14, 2013

Just Follow My Lead




Splashes off the wall
As the water begins to fall
I'm standing in a puddle 
Feeling ten feet tall

Make sure in your decision making you are righteous and open minded always up for compromise.
Don't make the mistake of being selfish.  Have an open heart and open eyes to all situations.  You never know what life will throw at you.  Stay in the right lane.  Cruise life on the right path.  Fucking up never gets you anywhere except rock bottom.  Trust me I know from experience.  I truly appreciate being alive, being a father, a lover and living a positive life.  I am always looking forward to what tomorrow brings.  Life is such an adventure and you should truly appreciate it.  Don't fall  blind eye to the goodness in life.  Its so beautiful.

Have a blessed day today...

A.G.

You can listen and download songs for free from your phone and computer right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment