Monday, April 15, 2013

I see you working hard baby...


 You know I have nothing but the best of support for you.  Whatever dreams you are pursuing, I will be there throughout the entire way.  I won't let you down.  I just want you to be happy and confident in your skills.  I know you wake up super early to handle your business.  I am proud of you.  Its all about survival in this world we live in and us as a team, were doing pretty damn good.  Its not just about me and this music.  Trust me baby it is 50/50 in this relationship and its definitely about you too.  Don't worry, it will be soon when we can enjoy the fruits of our labor together.  Our passion will take us across the world.  We just gotta be patient and everything will fall into place.  I promise baby, and you know I never break a promise.  You have my word.

I love you,

A.G.

You can listen and download music for free from your phone or computer right here:

https://soundcloud.com/abelgigz-1

No comments:

Post a Comment