Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Looking out from the inside...

 

 `Its not worth looking back at past relationships that didn't quite work out for whatever reasons.  Its all about whats going on right now in the present and what your gonna do about it to make each moment count.  Try and shed the scars from previous lovers in your life.  Its not worth the weight you would burden yourself with.  Sometimes things just don't workout.  Bottom line...

There comes a time when it is just time to move on.  Happiness is the best remedy.  Surround yourself with positive people and let the rest be history.  

I'm loving it, I'm feeling it, baby its love
When we fall down, I'll pick us right back up

 I hope you all have a great day

One love...

A.G.

Download and listen to my music from your phone or computer right here for FREE:



No comments:

Post a Comment