Wednesday, April 24, 2013

We Can Do It People...

                                                           Photo and Art by: Sheila Louise


Aloha friends...We are friends right???  I would at least hope you consider me a friend.  I mean you are here right???  So let me break something down for you. We have a bond whether its through social media or in real time.  I write because its the perfect way to start my day and get the creative juices floating around in my brain.  I am considering printing a book of all my blogs.  Now that would be cool.  I would even buy one just so I could read about different days of my life.  Where I've been and what was flowing out of my creative brain.  I have a habit of moving around a lot.  I just like to have a fresh new scene every now and then.  I believe I have found a home to stay in for quite some time.  And just like how I always tell my woman, "When I get the dough for a new place I'm buying a condo on the North Shore of Kauai in Princeville and were gonna have two places to live at."  Were both artists and we need to always be creative.  Its what feeds our souls and spirit.  We all need to do what we need to do to keep us happy.  Whats the point of being unhappy because you enjoy the pain.  Why bring other people down???  We are all here for some reason and I would like to believe its for a good reason. Be a bad ass by being cool with everyone...even your enemies.  Do not let it affect you.  Do not let it change you.  We all are just who we are when it comes down to it.  So be as bad ass as you can be with happiness.  Like John Lennon said, all we need is love. 

Have a really good day. And thank you for stopping by.  Aloha...

A.G. 

You can listen and download music for FREE right here from your phone or computer:



No comments:

Post a Comment