Saturday, April 6, 2013

We're Jammin...

 

 How are you feeling today?  Did you get the weekend started on a good note?

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.  Work or no work, its the weekend.  Final Four contest goes on today and you know I'm supporting Michigan blue.  I can't help it, 4 years ago I became a sports junkie.  But its sports and entertainment.  I respect what they do.  
It is possible that I am going into the studio on Monday to finish this project I have been working on.  Don't know when I'll release more material, because the music video for Automatic Graphix is gonna be up this week and I want to build momentum for that.  Thank you for your continued support and I appreciate that you enjoy my art and craft.  


A.G.

You can listen and download music from your phone and computer right below:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment