Friday, April 5, 2013

Clear Vision

 

It feels so good to have clarity in my life with no clouded vision goggles on.  Living mature and paying my bills.  Being responsible baby.  Keeping the roof over my head.  After being homeless, I'll never let that ever happen again.  I am humbled by everything I have experienced in my life.  I take nothing for granted anymore.  I have genuine love in my life from family and friends.  We are tight and I wanna keep it that way.  No more being a screw up like I was in my 20's.  Shit I am 31 and its time to pay my dues.  I'm still young, healthy and have the world in my hands.  I have an audience I can speak to daily.  Writing is like therapy for me.  It keeps the mind fresh and growing.  I will never give up.  Its not in my character to ever give up and when I say I'm going to do something, I do it.  I am a believer that anything is possible in this world.  Life is a ride.  Enjoy it.

A.G.

You can listen and download music from your phone and computer right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment