Thursday, April 4, 2013

You got me baby...

 
 
I am a liberator and successful at it.  I help people see their dreams.  I make people feel alive.  I am positive energy.  I wasn't always this way, I had to change my way of thinking.  I had to accept the person that I truly am.  A leader, a healer, a spiritual person.  Above all I am a good person with nothing but good intentions.  I won't hurt you.  You shall have no fear.  You are in good hands.  Follow me and I'll follow you.  I'll show you new things and take your life to a whole new level.  I promise on that guarantee.  You have me for life.  Mutual open arms to comfort one another and keep each other close to the heart and soul.  Baby I'll never let you go.  That I promise.  Sunshine, moonlight, the air, the wind, the earth, the soil, the water in the oceans.  You are everything.

Some creative writing to inspire you...,
 
A.G.
 
Listen to and download my music right here from your phone and computer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment