Friday, May 10, 2013

Collaboration and teamwork


Yesterday in the studio was a delightful experience.  We experimented with new sounds and female vocalists. A new experience for me, but it brought out a new and exciting energy that I had yet to achieve.  I really hope you enjoy this new material when it is complete.  A tremendous amount of energy was put into this record to make it sound flawless.  I am at a huge decision making process with life right now.  I must follow my instinct and let my heart take the lead.  I have always believed that you must follow your instinct.  That feeling you get in your gut.  Go with it.  If it feels right, than believe it.  If it feels wrong, then you know what to do.  

When I awake in the morning I have a ritual of how the day starts out.  Simple, but fun.  99% of the time I will write my blog.  My mind is fresh and full of creativity.  I once read that most artists work is most creative when the mind is fresh after sleeping or meditation.  I am a writer and I need to write everyday to unleash my creativity and energy.  It is a blessing and very special that my mind works this way.  I would have it no other way.  

How does your mind work?  

 Use it to your advantage and let your talents shine.  Whatever keen expertise you have, show the world what you can offer.  Inspire people to live better, more fulfilling lives.  Be a positive influence in your community.  Lead by a positive example.  We are all capable of doing it.

Show me what you got...

Abel

Listen and download my music right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment