Thursday, May 9, 2013

Da Kine Vibes


As the world turns and the sun burns, we are a piece of the universe.  Everything manifolds into our own personal destiny.  Happiness is the way we can hope to see it.  Don't settle for anything less.  What's the point of negative energy.  Life does not have to be this way.  We have a choice on what type of mood we want to be in.  Our brains are so intelligent that our mood is an option on which we get to choose.  The power of choice is very special to human kind.  Which path are you gonna take?
Are you going to stay in your lane?

I hope to inspire you to be a better person.  So you can inspire people as well.  I want these words of wisdom to spread as far across the globe as it can travel.  I want the world to be a better place one blog at a time.  I average about 50-100 hits a day.  I hope it can grow to an even larger audience.  Up to a 100 people everyday are getting some insight from this website.  I am glad people can appreciate my blog.  Good positive vibes go far in this world.  Lets end all the world's trouble with a hand shake and stop the blood shed.  Do your part and smile at a stranger.

Aloha and thank you for stopping by...

A.G.

You can listen and download my music from right here for FREE from your phone or computer:

No comments:

Post a Comment