Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Life is an adventure


At times when I do some self reflecting, I am honestly grateful to be alive.  You have no idea how much abuse my body had taken over the years.  I partied hardcore and always took it to the max.  But some how managed to end up where I am today.  Alive, well and especially healthy.  I always wonder when it will all catch up to me, but that is why right now I have the decision to maintain a healthy lifestyle.  My environment allows me to do so.  Think about your surroundings and what type of environment you are in.  Does it allow you to do your best.  Accomplish everything you want to do in life.  Even though life is so simple, yet so complicated at the same time, we must find the healthy medium in between.  The natural bliss that we are feeling right now at this current moment.  

 Don't let anyone steal your joy.  And don't be so hard on yourself.  Were only human beings who do make mistakes.  Its okay to forgive yourself.  You do not have to be tied down to the negative energy anymore.  I give you permission to be who you want to be and shine like a star.  Let your aura envelope the world and feel the energy that radiates through your soul.  Deep down we are good people.  That's what I choose to believe.  Surround yourself with kindness and love.  Give and you shall receive.  What you give is what you get out of life.  The law of attraction baby.

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by...very much appreciated.

A.G.

You can listen and download my music for FREE right here:

1 comment: