Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The joy a child brings


I apologize for not writing a blog this morning.  It was a travel day that started very early and I was more focused on seeing my son.  My apologies.

It was such a great day today with my son Santiago Kai Garcia.  He is truly a reminder of how precious and beautiful life is.  His life was created out of love.  And his life is filled with love.  I commend his mother for doing such a great job.  Single mothers all deserve their props for doing such a wonderful job on their own.  But when daddy comes around its complete spoil mode for my handsome little man.  He deserves it.  He deserves a healthy, sober father who can provide for him...just like I have been doing.  I know every situation is different and has its own little story, but we all can relate to the circumstances.  

This is a message out there for all the fathers who are reading this.  Don't ever give up on your kids, regardless of how things turned out with their mother.  Relationships either work or they don't, and sometimes things can get nasty.  I mean shit I was homeless for a while after things didn't work out between me and Santi's mother.  Trust me she put me thru the ringer and really made me pay for my mistakes.  But all that matters is that I bounced back.  And it makes me appreciate life even more for all the shit I've been thru.  But most of all I have a son who carries my last name.  And I need to be here and around to guide and teach him how to be a man.  Teach him right from wrong.  Most of all he needs the love of his father.  I never take anything for granted anymore.  I see it all as a blessing in disguise, waiting for me to unlock the beauty of life.  I love you son.


Abel Garcia III

You can listen and download my music for FREE right here:



No comments:

Post a Comment