Saturday, May 18, 2013

My next album/mixtape "Good Karma" will be available in 3-4 weeks


Everything has been put together and sent out for online distribution of my hip hop album "Good Karma."
You will be able to find it at all online music vendors.  Now its on to the next project "Its all Good," which will be more California style reggae.  You ask...why two different genres of music?

I love all types of music and I wanna show my song writing skills as well as my range as an artist.  

That's it.  I'll do performances with both of my music.  Just see it like an athlete playing two sports.  Like Bo Jackson or something. Does that even happen anymore?  I am just so blessed to be able to have the opportunity to do this.  Thank you so much for all your support.

Enjoy the music and thank you for stopping by...


Abel G.

1 comment: