Sunday, May 19, 2013

I am Sun Fire


I spoke with my tribal chief and came to the conclusion that my Native Ojibwe name is Sun Fire.  It is the energy I create.  The sun fire.  That's what the sun is...fire.  It consistently keeps our earth at the perfect temperature to keep us alive.  Everything on earth depends on the warmth of our sun.  I am Sun Fire and I radiate my energy to keep the earth alive.  A man with a guitar on a mission to heal the world.  I do have my scars, but my life, like yours has been a battle.  Be proud of where you are today and you are actually alive reading this blog right now at this moment.  What is your native warrior spirit and what is your name?  Shed your scars and just keep living.  All we really have in life is  what's happening right now at this present moment.  Just remember that.  The present moment.  Live for it...die for it.   Be in the Now.

With that said, thank you for stopping by and don't forget my new reggae smash hit "Brown Eyes" will be released on Tuesday.

A.G.

Listen to my music from your phone right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment