Monday, May 20, 2013

Sun Fire Speaks


As I awakened this morning, I was a little groggy.  But soon as I came to my senses I felt like an Ojibwe warrior on a mission to save the world from catastrophe by mankind.  That is all we have control over is ourselves.  Everyone can do their part to help save the globe from destruction, we just need a kind soul to lead the way.  Someone who see themselves as equal to others.  So if were equal, we can all see things on a compromised level.  Power can be good and evil.  What are your intentions?  Do you want to do kind things in return for all the beauty and amazement that this planet offers you?  The world is so perfect to support our human bodies that are so right for these conditions on earth.  All because the sun is the perfect distance to support our Eco-system.  I am just so fascinated that these simple and complicated things all allow us to live.  Be grateful for all the things you have and need.  There are so many sources that are here for us.  Believe it or not the world is working in your favor.  Let's do the right thing today and appreciate the fact you are alive and living.  Life is way too short and I wanna live forever.   So I can shower the world with my blessings every single day that I live.  It will serve as a manuscript for my life.  That will exist forever as long as the technology is relevant.  But if not maybe a holy grail in the distant future to help future civilizations. 

I hope you enjoyed today's blog...be ready something amazing is gonna happen...

Gigabyte

Listen to my music from your phone right here:

https://soundcloud.com/abelgigz-1

No comments:

Post a Comment