Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Trail of Tears


Sometimes regardless of how positive you try and be, things will bring you down.  We can only do what we can.  We are human beings that have plenty of inner demons in our mind that we seem to not be able to shake off.  It's okay because we still get a new day to look forward to when we close our eyes and sleep.  Well today is a new day.  Get it started on a positive note and smile at yourself in the mirror.  Yes you are special and beautiful in every single way.  Imagine you are a king or queen for the day and treat yourself to something special.  Like a king or queen would.  We have so many blessings in our lives and things to be thankful for.  Don't let one day ruin it.  Try and have a 70/30 average in good days to bad days.  But are the days really bad?  I mean, were still alive breathing and our heart is pumping blood rapidly throughout our bodies.  Were all special individual creations inhabiting this beautiful planet we call earth.  Take advantage of technology and read my blog.  You can even go back to 2009 with some of my blogs that are archived.  I'm just out there to a be a good and helpful person to everyone.  I mean no harm.  Truly I don't.  Whether you like me or not it doesn't matter because I am evolving into the kind gentle old soul that I am.  Just being myself.

Thank you for stopping by, make it a powerful and inspiring day...

One Love,
 
Abel Garcia III

Listen to my brand new reggae hit sensation, "Brown Eyes" from your phone right here:



No comments:

Post a Comment