Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm Feeling Alive Full Of Energy

                                             Photo by: Sheila Louise 


As I step outside and absorb the air, I stare off into the mountains.  Feeling so thankful for my house and its beautiful atmosphere.  Then it all hits me, god it feels good to be alive.  It's like, wow I survived to make it this far in life.  Close to being 32 years old in a few months and I feel healthy strong and educated.  Street smarts and book smarts.  The best of both worlds, my father taught me well and so did my education.  Which I plan on continuing throughout life.  I truly want to be a professor.  Someday...

Today get absorbed into something.  Be passionate and lead with a sound mind and an open heart.  I promise you will achieve greatness.  Let me be an example, I screwed up a lot of times in my 20's.  But now I'm 31 with a stable life and I am happy.  It really doesn't take much to please me, as long as I got my girl, my dog, guitar and my board, I am all good.  I really have nothing to be upset about and neither should you.  Were alive aren't we?  That's enough for me and it should be enough for you.  Be grateful and stay humble.  Our world is right at our fingertips.  What are you going to do today?  Enjoy it to the fullest whatever you do.  I encourage you to live with no fear and pretend no one is watching.  Its all in the mind.  Our shadow is the only thing that follows us around constantly to keep us company.  Live with open hearts and an open mind.  We all have one life to live.


Thank you for stopping by today...aloha

Gigz

You can listen and download music for free from your phone right here:






No comments:

Post a Comment