Friday, May 24, 2013

Bring the soldiers back home...


Take your energy to a whole new higher level of consciousness.  Throughout life please don't give up on yourself.  You are all so special.  Don't ever forget that and never give up on your dreams.  Life is about taking risks, investing time and perfecting your craft.  Do what your meant to do while you are here on earth.  Be a gentle kind soul.  Give and you shall receive.  Take in each moment with genuine appreciation.  Absorb the sun rays and moonlight and let your soul take the lead.  Don't forget were all here for a purpose.  The divine power within us will guide the way.  Every moment should be a spiritual awakening that allows you to grasp at the meaning of your life.  Nothing but good positive vibes.  Now is the time to expand your mind and be positive about this current moment of your day.  Even if it means you stop by multiple times throughout the day.  I don't mind.  I want you to feel good.  Go to the past blogs.  I'm sure they all will help you.  I write this blog because it gives me an outlet of expression.  This is what I need to do to get my day started.  Set the mood for my entire day.  Hopefully doing the same for you. 

Thank you for stopping by, aloha on your way for the day.

A.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment