Saturday, May 25, 2013

Just Cruisin Baby


Feel the sunshine blasting at your soul. Sun Fire is awakened and now lets get it started on this Saturday.  This weekend is Memorial weekend, the 3 day affair where almost everyone is headed out of town or partying like its 1999.  I know how it is,  I've been there plenty of times.  Things are different now for me though.  Today I am sober 143 days from alcohol and it feels great.  I feel healthy and stronger.  I won't try and preach prophecies about trying to make you go sober.  That is not my intentions at all.  Be  yourself.  Create change on your own and don't be afraid of the outcome.  Change... its all good.

I am just an ordinary human being doing what I feel is right.  I want to live a long healthy life so I can be around for my son as long as possible.  Teaching him everything I know, so he can grow into a great man.  A man of courage.  Courage is everything in life.  You need the mental strength to face your fears.  Don't run away.  Be confident in yourself and grow into a brighter human being.  You can do it my friend trust me.  There is no need to be afraid of anything.  The world is working in your favor to cause beautiful images of pure bliss.  Moment by moment, one day at a time. 

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a spectacular day.

Abel III

No comments:

Post a Comment