Sunday, May 26, 2013

Got me feeling good inside


Its something she does to me.  I feel goosebumps from the inside out when she rubs my back, neck and shoulders.  Its something she does to me.  When I look into her eyes while we make love, I can feel the passion exploding between one another.  Its incredible in every which of way.  With her everything is simple and carefree.  I never knew life could be so easy.  Its something she does to me.  When were together we shine with auras like stars from a distant galaxy.  The sun radiates our soul.  Baby I never wanna let you go.  Lets go anywhere in the world together exploring the different cultures.  Lets be so different and let no one know what were up to.  We sneaky lil' devils.  You know I won't let you go.  I want you to share life with me forever...and ever...

I am so happy to have you in my life...seriously where did you come from mama. 

Thank you for stopping by, be nothing but love today...

Abel G.

1 comment: