Monday, May 27, 2013

The never ending nightmare...


Last night was the creepiest sleep I have had in a very, very longtime.  The such realistic experiences of fear and insecurity.  It was very terrible and major players in my life were in it.  I kept waking up and trying to change the way my sleep pattern was working, but as soon as I went back to sleep...here we go back to the same dream.  So around 9:10am my good friend in Orange County text me.  And that is what pretty much got me going and waking me up.  Then it all hit me.  I am not paying attention to all the goodness in my life.  The paranoia even fell into my deep sleeping state.  I realized, I was in my house.  My place of peace and comfort.  I looked over at my inspirational wall and it all came flooding back to me.  Life is so good.  Don't take it for granted and don't look at opportunities with suspicion.  The universe is working in our favor.  The learning experience I had with my dream was basically how bad and negative things could be in my life right now.  But it is not that way at all.  Its a complete 180 degree flip of reality.  I am thankful for that spiritual experience and awakening.  It has heightened my awareness to stay with what is working for me.  If it ain't broken don't fix it.  Wow, such an incredible way to turn a negative situation, which could have really fucked up my day, into a positive learning experience.  By the way my dreams are very lucid and realistic.  Trying to figure out the meaning of these messages to interpret what my soul is trying to tell me.  What I need and how I feel.  Just amazed at how a negative made me think positive.  The universe works in mysterious ways.

Sun Fire has spoken, thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment