Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The simple things in life


Its that easy living that makes us feel good.  No stress, no problems, no pressures.  Peace of mind. Clarity.  Calmness.  Doesn't it feel amazing.  Take a moment to just take it all in.  Aren't you thankful to just be alive?  Regardless of the circumstances, doesn't it feel great.  

Stress is no good.  When your mind is working like a washing machine.  The junk in our brain won't slow down.  Its okay just breathe.  Everything is gonna be okay because I said so.  I am honest and not here to break any hearts or let anyone down.  That is what I offer to you.  My heart and soul.  Singing my songs and keeping your mind entertained.  Your here aren't you.  Believe in me like I believe in you.  Take the moment in right now.  What are your surroundings right now?  How does the air feel?  Are you in basking in the sun?  Hanging in low with an overcast sky?  At work under the lights behind a desk?  Wherever you are, aren't you safe...

Better yet, your alive aren't you.  Do something good and positive today for someone.  Better yet, smile at everyone.  Be kind to everybody.  Why not?  You have nothing to lose.  C'mon you trying be some tough guy or something?  Human beings are meant to be kind loving people.  Don't buy into the bullshit.  Be happy.  Enjoy the day.

Sun Fire has spoken.  Thank you for

No comments:

Post a Comment