Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Your on your way to a spectacular day...



Lets get the day rolling.  I feel relaxed and comfortable.  I hope my day can stay on this wavelength and under control.  Allowing nothing to break the good positive vibes.  I just want to live a happy life.  Mind my own business and go about my day.  Is that too much to ask for?  Nevertheless, not having to deal with drama or bullshit.  That sounds pretty damn good if you ask me.  I'm gonna jam on some guitar and maybe do some exploring later with Sheila Louise.  Make it as mellow of a day as possible.  I am on R&R leave right now.  I shall bask in the sun and let it radiate my soul.  Soak in the sun's rays making my skin feel warm and tenderized.  I am gonna do my best to be in a calm state of mind and maintain my altitude with cruise control.  Just cruising like as if I was in Oahu, on the North Shore.  Wandering the bike path admiring all the different surf spots.  Pipeline, Log Cabins, Off the Wall,  Rocky Point, and you can't forget Food Land.  Don't worry all my friends who have been to the North Shore know what I am talking about.  Visualize peace in your mind with beautiful scenery you have seen and unseen.  Create a paradise in your mind.  Slow it down a couple notches.  Slow motion baby.  Paint a picture with your mind that will put yourself at ease.  Remember paradise is only one thought away.  Palm trees swaying with the trade winds on the Island of Oahu.  Beautiful.  No bad days. Forever and ever...

Sun Fire has spoken...Thank you for stopping by.

Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment