Thursday, May 30, 2013

Its an extravaganza


Make each day count, never let a day go to waste and don't take life for granted.  We're all here for a purpose.  We are here to serve with good intentions as the guardian angels watch over us.  Our superior life form is so complicated and efficient that we live and think with our minds.  It's so powerful of a connection we have to the universe that allows our life form to live.  Our thoughts are energy that flows into the universe...and the universe does respond.  Good and bad.  What kind of  energy do you exert?  Positive or negative?  The universe conspires to make these thoughts happen.  Don't let your day go to waste thinking about all the bad stuff going to happen.  Let your day capture the great moments of pleasure.  Ecstasy just waiting to happen.  Let your mind drift into a vacation of happiness.  Where does it take you?  I am in the Sequoias looking up into the glare of the Sun Fire as the giant trees of nature create the shadows surrounding my soul.  I let the feelings soak all in and remind myself...it could always be worse.  But my mind stops right there.  Back I go into the forest playing hide and seek with the shadows.  My dog is with me on the prowl and we shall cook up a feast.  Sheila Louise is with me getting the camp ready.  Relaxation.  Eternity. Everlasting love.  Forever.

Sun Fire has spoken, thank you for stopping by.

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment