Friday, May 31, 2013

My weapon of choice...

                      Photo: Sheila Louise

We do what we gotta do so we can be happy.  Stay away from situations that will steal that simple joy of happiness.  Things all happen for a reason.  We must learn the lessons from our actions and the consequences that came with them.   Good Karma.  I believe in "The Law of Attraction."  I believe we are in control of our own destiny.  I don't feel the pain because, I put the pain in my songs and sing and rap about it.  I externalize the emotions and just so happen to write beautiful stories about it with my music, that you can relate to.  But at the same time, I am inspiring you to go further toward the edge and soar like an eagle.  Don't live in fear of the unknown, respect it.  Protect it.  When I think about my ancestors and all that they had been through, life seems easy.  Simple...with all kinds of creative technology.  You could be on your phone reading this and listening to the music at the same time.  Such an incredible convenience right at your finger tips.  It also gives me the opportunity to spread my songs and creative writings to the whole world.  Thank god for the internet.  I am thankful that I even have this opportunity.  The opportunity to be alive and I get to do what I love.  Life can't be that bad.  What are you thankful for? Let it be as many things as you want.  At this moment right now I am thankful for technology.  And now I am thankful for everyone who enjoys reading my daily blog.  Its just my journal that I get to write in.  I have nothing to hide...

Sun Fire has spoken...hope you have a miraculous day.


No comments:

Post a Comment