Saturday, June 1, 2013

My album Good Karma is now available on itunes, amazon, etc.


I can tell you, paying the rent each month makes me so happy.  I get a sense of pleasure knowing I have a place to live for another month.  It gives me peace of mind and I feel so appreciative of what I have.  A dollar earned is a dollar spent.  Money is just money and it comes and goes.  I am rich when it comes to my soul.  The wealthiest man alive filled with nothing but love and appreciation.  I honestly feel this way deep down inside of my inner spiritual being.  God please don't take this away from me.  Life is so good right now.  Universe please keep showering me with gifts and I shall surrender to the goodness you offer.  I don't have time for any of your negative energy.  I want a stress free life.  We all deserve this happiness.  Enjoy the simple pleasure of standing directly in front of the sun.  Let the sun rays beam into your inner soul.  Spread your energy to the world and don't be afraid to show the true person you are.  A kind and loving person.  We all have this ability.  Don't let your talent go to waste.  Stay strong and stay happy.  Don't let anyone steal your joy.  This is about you.  No one else.  

Sun Fire has spoken, thank you for stopping by.

Here are the links to purchase my album Good Karma


No comments:

Post a Comment