Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Be at peace with one another

                                  Photo: Sheila Louise

Its the summertime reggae music that is flowing through my soul.  It looks as though we'll back in the studio real soon.  It puts a big smile on my face and makes me happy.  This is my world and it quenches my thirst for creativity.  Music soothes my soul.  I am very fortunate to have the creativity and the talent to keep you entertained.  You're here for a reason and a purpose.  Let me lift your spirits as we travel on this journey together.  If you read my blog everyday you are basically reading my daily journal.   I just want my voice to be heard.  I want society to be a better place.  I am on a music mission to save the world.  If you are on twitter you should follow me @abelgigz.  

I do a lot of reading on various subjects.  I want the knowledge and the open mind to be a better person.  I am thinking of turning my blog into a book.  I have enough writings to do it.  That is going to be the next move after I finish this new album.  I'm hoping what my friend is telling me is true that once I get him this new album done, he is claiming he can get me on a nationwide tour.  It sounds too good to be true but that is reality.  I do speak the truth as well as seek the truth.  The truth shall set you free.  So I'm letting you know, I'm all in.  Its been 7 years of writing music and the fire still burns for my creativity.  I am just glad I have the gift to write music and play my guitar.  Things happen when you stick to it.  In other words, never, ever give up on your dreams.  You must struggle before you succeed.  Hard work does pay off when you have drive and determination.  Let your voice be heard heard. 

Sun Fire has spoken, thank you for stopping by and may your day go in peace.

You can now purchase my clothing line Abel Garcia right here with over 151 styles to choose from:

http://www.zazzle.com/surfologys_abel_garcia_ts_t_shirts-235573295432116499

No comments:

Post a Comment