Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm Carrying the World on my Back...

                                        Photo: Sheila Louise  


I am a spiritual warrior who's soul has been around for centuries.  I have been through love, peace and war.  I have seen it all flash before my eyes plenty of times to know my existence on a spiritual level.  Then to discover I come from Ojibwe bloodlines, it explains everything.  It is my Native American spirit at work.  When I am deeply in touch with my soul at times when I'm writing or playing music, I close my eyes and can see it all.  This act of expression is my best way to show you my life.  Hoping that you can relate to the struggles that I go through as you go through them yourself.  Whether through my writings on my blog or the music I create, you can relate to it.  I hope to catch your attention and speak or sing to you while you read and listen.  I have nothing but the best intentions to offer.  I mean no harm.  I am a gentle old soul that needs to be nourished.  And my outlet happens to be this.  I am glad I have this opportunity.  Its my way of changing the world one person at a time.  Brick by brick, layer by layer.  Shed your skin and transform yourself to who you really want to be and what you really want to do.  The universe is there for the taking.  Don't hold anything back.  Give it your best effort.  And day by day you will be living the dream.

Aloha People...Mahalo for stopping by...

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment