Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Love Goes With You

                                        Photos: Sheila Louise

I know the picture is hilarious.   But hey its early and I wanted to start you off with a smile.  A smile has got to be one of the easiest things you can do for someone.  Smiling and sending a message of peace, love and harmony.  Trust me its that easy.  I have learned through plenty of experience that you need to turn that frown upside down and be happy.  Life is supposed to be an enjoyable experience, so get out there and see the world.  Share your gifts with others.  Let others show their gifts to you.  Give in order to receive.  Its okay if you initiate the initial response.  Let your aura shine and others will follow.  Be a teacher and healer using love.  We are meant to be loving human beings.  Discover the true sense of what life is really about. Do you get it yet?  I really didn't catch on til I reached my thirties.  My 20's were a beautiful disaster.  I have lived a blessed life and thankfully I am still here.  It really is a miracle after all the abuse I put my body through.  There is so much to live for.  Don't take it for granted and really try to make each and every day count.  Enjoy life because we never know when its gonna come to an end.  Live each day to the fullest and remind yourself of all the things you have to be thankful for.  Appreciate your life and live with a good intention that is the divine calling.  Everybody matters because we are matter.  We are made up of so many particles when put into perspective.  Please look at the bigger picture and its time to think outside the box.  Use your intelligent mind to focus on what you really want out of life.  Keep yourself motivated and disciplined.  Trust me if you look into it with your soul good things will happen.  Clarity.
Peace. And love.

Have a blessed day and thank you for stopping by.

Sun Fire




No comments:

Post a Comment