Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome Aloha Friday

                           Photo: Sheila Louise

    Appreciate what you have, because you can have it all one day and lose it all the next.  I am only speaking from experience.  I will continue to work on spreading positive energy so that will only happen less than expected.  Keep your vibrational energy feeding the universe so it will respond accordingly. Keep positive energy flowing out of you, so all weekend you are shining.  Let your aura grow its light and people will be attracted to your frequency.  The Law of Attraction is at work with each and every moment that passes.  Do your best to see the positive out of situations that arise in our life.  These challenges appear daily.  Just let the good vibes flow and never give in to the negative energy that's out in the universe.  Put yourself up to the challenge, it's definitely worth it. 

Monday is a studio day and I am so excited to get back to work on my new album.  I wanna thank everyone who has been so supportive along the way.  I have come from rock bottom to this and I am so thankful I have the opportunity to write and create music.  It is creative and an outlet for my freedom of expression.  I promise I'll bring you nothing but the best of my ability.  Enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend.

Thank you for stopping by...

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment