Thursday, June 27, 2013

Keep it positive


As we make our way towards our dreams and goals we must remember what the objective is.  Life is based on love, giving and receiving it.  It should be an abundance of love.  Sharing is caring.  I have nothing but love in my mind, body and soul.  Its the honest to god truth.  I am at a point in my life that I don't want any troubles.  I just want the truth.  I want to know what it is exactly I am put here on this earth to do and accomplish.  I do not wish to feel pain or sorrow.  I want to feel good and be happy and content with life.  Tonight I get the opportunity to perform.  If your gonna be able to make it out, I look forward to seeing you.  It will be a great show.  Please get there on time and if you are gonna be drinking make sure you have a designated driver.  Nothing but positive vibes and good energy.  Be safe and come to have a good time.  

One Love...

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment