Friday, June 28, 2013

Let the pain flow away


It feels incredible to be back on the stage again.  Its where I belong.  It had been a few years since my last show.  The mental illness really set me back and it took awhile to adapt.  But now it all feels comfortable again.  I never really knew if I would be able to make it past my fears.  Self-confidence and preparation is a major necessity.  God it feels good to be back.  My next show is July 18th in Ventura, you can purchase tickets right here:  http://rawartists.org/abelgigz

I am gonna keep lining up shows and keep chipping away at this next project.  Patience is a virtue that I am still trying to figure out.  I also wanna thank the people that made it out to the show.  I enjoy the love.  All the continued support is starting to add up and things are working themselves out.

Positive energy, one love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment