Saturday, June 29, 2013

Its All Good


This is one of the few designs for my clothing line I.A.G.
Its All Good
My show on July 18th, I should have shirts to sell by then.  Timing is starting to take my side and things seem to keep falling into place.  We are a team working towards the same goal, making this world a more peaceful place.  The designs were created by my vision and my graphic designer Adam Santana.  The reality is that everything takes time and patience to come into fruition.  There are so many players working behind the scenes to help me.  I am very fortunate to have such a great team.
I am blessed.  But maybe its supposed to be that way because I am a kind and loving person.  I am always trying to help others.  Its good karma.  Everything comes around full circle.  I call it the "boomerang effect."  I will be speaking more of this discovery I have developed the last couple of months ago.  I have been reading and doing my research to explain what this is all about.  Thank you for your nonstop support and be ready for the "Boomerang Effect."

May your day go in peace and enjoy the weekend, weekend warriors...

One Love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment