Sunday, June 30, 2013

Its all good pt.2


Summertime is upon us and the energy from the sun is peaking right now.  The levels are at an all time high.  Recharge your energy cells and live in the moment.  I am so proud to say that I am a 179 days sober from alcohol.  I'll tell you it sure feels great.  I feel healthy and clarity is at an all time high.  Its the greatest feeling of no worries and great to know all things are possible.  I couldn't have done it without my support system.  I have the greatest woman a man could ask for.  She quit drinking with me and we're in this together.  Great people do great things.  She always puts my mind at ease when I do have any troubles.  So supportive I throw myself into her eyes and our souls float away with the ocean breeze.  She captivates my mind.  And she captures my soul with such the sweetest love.  It is a bliss that comforts me when I am in need.  There is no war going on between us.  We are a team like the secret service.  We are family.

May your day go in peace, one love


Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment